Sunday, May 10, 2015

I’m Back… I think!

Wow, that was a long absence! I apologize for the lengthy break; life, as is so often the case, got in my way. We moved into a new place and have been slowly pulling our stuff out of storage and unpacking. Some of the boxes had been in storage for over half a decade. Now I know why I couldn’t find things.

Additionally, there have been custody battles and other court hearings. I’ve found that the courts here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania are awful when it comes to civil and juvenile cases. I can only hope that the are better in criminal cases, but I hold out no hope.

Now that all of that is out of the way, it is time for me to get back to what I love doing. Writing! Time to refocus on my books and on this little blog. I’ve a backlog of post ideas I want to immortalize in digital form. Mostly to get them out of my head to make room for the books and stories that I have tucked into the dusty corners of my mind. Stay Tuned!!!

Oh, one more thing, while I was away I was interviewed for Lauren Scharhag’s Blog, back on March 18th, and you can read that interview by clicking here.