Random Quote

Pharos Blogject’s quotes


"Time is but an extension of the Human desire for organization."— Richard L. Foland Jr.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Reviews For "At What Price?"

Three reviews for my eBook "At What Price?":

Review by: Yurika Kotzé on Aug. 17, 2013 : star star star star
Wow - the imagery really got me going! I can see this book successfully be extended into a full-length title, no problem. Richard manages to describe scenes and even futuristic objects with ease. I am a big fan of authors who are able to capture atmosphere - well done! I have to add that I got lost once or twice and I would have liked to know more regarding the details of the big twist, but I really enjoyed it. Even completely forgot about my cup of coffee (a rare occurrence).
                                                                                
Review by: Artie Margrave on Aug. 15, 2013 : star star star star star
This is a good and complete short, free of errors and very properly formatted. The author's style was very good, the words easy to read, and painted the details in my head without stress. The pace was brilliant, had a desirable cadence. The story itself was a bit complex but had an interesting plot. A lot was told, done, explained with an appropriate amount of words. Then there was a twist at the end that took me by surprise! I enjoyed it. Really enjoyed it.                                                          
Review by: Jammie on July 22, 2013 : star star star star
Interesting story line. Has a plot twist I didn't see coming.                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment