Random Quote

Pharos Blogject’s quotes


"Time is but an extension of the Human desire for organization."— Richard L. Foland Jr.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Vows

I just married on Monday August 5th, 2013. It is my second marriage. After the first one ended I was never going to go through it again. In fact I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to get married ever. I have obviously changed my mind. A fact I touched on in my vows which I thought I'd share here.

"When we met I was done with marriage, love and companionship. They were failed and flawed concepts to me. However, over these last 3 years you have made me realize that it wasn't the concepts that were flawed. It was just that something was missing, someone was missing... you. I know now that companionship is only possible with someone who shares your interests, love only with someone who shares your passion and marriage with someone who shares your faith. You are that threefold someone for me and I am here today to affirm in front of those present that I will be your companion, your love and your husband for as long as the Lord blesses us with life. I will stand with you through everything that that life will throw at us and more. You, me, our children and our God united for His purpose. Forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment